Sunday, February 22, 2009

Cuteness!

Thanks everyone for your advice about Jazlyn's recital. I decided not to have her do it, which I think is the best thing for her right now. Maybe we'll revisit the dance recital issue in a few years. For now she'll just take classes, and she's thoroughly enjoying that!
What else is new with us? Hmm... I just finished The Host and really enjoyed it! When I initially heard what the book was about, I wasn't too interested, but finally thought I'd give it a try and I wasn't disappointed. I also have 3 piano students now, which I'm enjoying lots! And that's about it for us. Enjoy some of my favorite recent photos:





14 comments:

Lisa said...

cute pics. i love the one of you and matsen. i can tell he sure loves his momma ;)

The Hadley Family said...

What fun pictures! You can never take enough of them at this age. I was skeptical of "The Host" at first too but I really started getting into it after the first few chapters. A good book. Hopefully she'll keep writing. :)

The Nielsons said...

AAh-I'm a bad friend. I totally haven't emailed you back about piano lessons (as you can see I'm more into blogging than emailing but I will send you some of my tips and ideas soon). Your kids are growing up and just keep getting cuter. I was organizing the other day and found some of our FHE pics from college and then one from when I visited you in Washington. Sigh. Those good ol'days! How fun would it be to get together again!

Kaylene said...

Cute overload!!!

Saratoga Six said...

Love the new photos! That's great we can share books now.

Lisa said...

Life is great having young kids

Sarah said...

So cute!

jamie t. said...

I love Matsen's face in the tube. He is starting to look so grown up! I'm glad that you feel good about the recital. There will be plenty of time in the future for things like that!

jamie t. said...

I love Matsen's face in the tube. He is starting to look so grown up! I'm glad that you feel good about the recital. There will be plenty of time in the future for things like that!

Maren said...

I love the bath pic! And in response to your comment on my blog- yes a mommy vacation would be so nice. I'll for sure call you pretty soon. Sheldon is entering the final weeks of the quarter so I'll have plenty of time :-). Miss ya!

Rachel said...

I am on my way to bed and i had to peak. I haven't blogged in forever and I'm glad i looked! That picture of you and matsen is so cute!

Crystal said...

I'll ahve to try out that book you suggested and join your book club. I am always looking for a good read!

Caity said...

Those are really cute pictures Kristy! They really do get cuter and cuter every time I visit your blog!

Naomi said...

I love they both have their mouths open - so cute!