So I just realized that I didn't post about Jazlyn's 3rd birthday party. It's becoming a tradition to have her party at my parent's lake house with both sets of grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins there. Jazlyn had lots of fun opening her presents and eating the cute cake my mom made her--she found this darling cake mold for a giant cupcake--isn't it cute? Jazlyn was so excited that she was not being very cooperative for pictures because she was sooo eager to get on with the birthday festivities. We did manage to get a few decent pictures though.
I can't believe summer is over now! Next week we are starting a preschool coop. There's six kids and the moms all take turns teaching lessons. There's only one lesson a week for 2 hours and then one field trip that goes with the lesson for the week also. Hopefully it goes well!The picture above is of Jazlyn and Matsen and their only two cousins. Jazlyn is holding her cousin Emma and their cousin Alex is holding Matsen. What a job to take a picture of 4 kids under 4!!!

7 comments:
I can't believe she is three already! And Matsen is so cute.
Hey -- did you know my old house is on the market again??? It's just begging for some nice owners...
Heidi
What a cute picture of the four grandkids! I also love to CupCake!
That is a cute cake! Pink...I love girls. Emma and I have already started talking about her birthday and what she wants to do. They get more and more fun! It's such a cool tradition to have all her loved ones surrounding her on her birthday like that!
Matsen is soooooo cute!
Hey, so we're going to be like your family... one girl then boy! And just like Caity's too... and Mandie Andersons, and... anyways, you all make such a cute family, I had to tell you.
You got a better pic of the four of them than we did! We got some okay ones, but that one looks better than the ones from our camera. Thanks for checking out my blog - and thanks for introducing me to it. I've always loved writing and this is the perfect place for me to get out some frustrations and thoughts. Do you think you'll make it to Alex's party next weekend?
I love the cake! I can't believe she is already three, I feel like I just went to your wedding!! By the way I tagged you, you must post 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 obsessions and 3 surprising facts about you.
Hey Christy, this is Nicole (Burbidge) Skeem. I found your blog through Whitney's. Your family is so cute, when was your little girls birthday? My little boy turned 3 july 11th. Two kids are so fun, I can't believe I will be having 3 here soon, it's crazy. Well it's great to see what your doing and your family is so sweet and precious!
Post a Comment