My friend Whitney tagged me.
3 joys
1. My family: Wes, Jazlyn, and Matsen! Especially being a mother. I've wanted to be a mom ever since I was a little, but now that I am one, it's even more fulfilling and wonderful than I ever imagined it could be. We have the sweetest most beautiful children ever!
2. Church/Jesus Christ: I cannot imagine my life without my beliefs and my relationship with Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ. This is my anchor when times are hard, and also brings me so much extra joy even when I'm happy. (Does that make sense?)
3. Good friends: Thanks for keeping life fun and interesting: everyone linked to my blog and many more--I consider you my friends and appreciate all you do for me!
3 obsessions
1. Chocolate!!!
2. Any good book that I am currently reading, until I've finished it. I dive in and have a hard time stopping! I just finished The Secret Journal of Brett Colton a few minutes ago and highly recommend it!
3. Does talking on the phone count?
3 fears
1. Me dying before I raise my children, or one of my children dying
2. Natural disasters happening around me
3. Snakes!!!!
3 surprising facts about you
1. I've moved about 11 times, and I still hate moving.
2. I was Little Red Riding Hood in my 1st grade play, which included singing a solo.
3. I love watching old musicals.
Now I tag: Mandie, Heather, and Adrianna
2 comments:
So cute! I learned so much about you. Thanks for sharing.
Hey Kristy. Next time we get together (whenever that is :-). We should watch an old musical like good ol' times. They are not my husband's favorite kind of movie, although my kids don't mind them! Your kids are very cute!
Post a Comment