Saturday, September 13, 2008

Do I have the cutest kids or what?

Here's the latest with the kids:

I can't believe Matsen is almost 3 months old! Is he stylin' in these sunglasses or what? He is such a happy sweet baby and we love having him in our family!
Matsen had his first swimming experience yesterday. The water was too cold for his liking--he let out some good shrieks if anyone splashed him and only got up to his ankles. Too bad summer's about over and it'll be awhile before we'll swim again.

Jazlyn had her first day of preschool this week and loved it! She only has a lesson one day a week for 2 hours and then one field trip a week that all of the moms go on. When I told her I was coming with on the field trip, she said she didn't want me to come. So I guess she has no problem with growing up and moving on *sniff* *sniff*. There's 6 kids in her class and all of the moms rotate teaching at each other's houses. I think it'll be great for her!


Jazlyn got this cute new dress for her birthday and loves how it twirls. She wore it all day last Sunday!

7 comments:

Bryce and Valerie Waite said...

Wow Jazlynn is getting so big, I guess she and Emily are the same age! Your son is so cute He just needed to be born before Kara and That would have been a great Match!

Lisa said...

cute kiddos! i bet jazlyn just loves school. brian seems to enjoy preschool. he loves showing me the papers in his backpack. yeah, we only went in our pool twice this summer. can't wait til next summer.

Jessica said...

Matsen is getting so big! I cannot believe 3 months has already gone by. Those babies grow so fast!

Ella has been going to preschool once a week too and loves it. She constantly wants to cut paper now since they learned it at school. Oh, fun times!

Rachel said...

They are so sweet and precious. Jazlyn and Maisey are so similar... Maisey asked me to "leave quickly" when I took her into kindergarten on the 2nd day.

ANDY, JEN & KIDDIES said...

I can't believe how big your little guy already is. They grow up too fast!!

'Cembers Thoughts said...

Nice looking kids Wes. It is nice to see you having a happy family.

Sharlene said...

Hey Kristy! How are you? Man, it has been awhile, too long! Your kids are so adorable. I can't believe how much Jazlyn has grown. Sheesh, time goes by so fast! I hope you are all doing well. Keep in touch.