Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Those First Milestones

The cute kiddos before church!
I left Matsen propped up on the couch the other day while I left the room, and when I came back I found Jazlyn reading to him. He will definitely know the stories of Cinderella and Sleeping Beauty very well, much to Wes' dismay!

Just had to let everyone see his handsome smile!
So now that summer is over, these adorable flip-flops finally fit Matsen. Are they not the cutest things? In the past three days, Matsen has rolled over and started laughing! It is so fun to see him get more social and interactive with us. He is such a sweet boy and so easy-going. How quickly they grow!

5 comments:

Monica said...

They grow up so fast during their first year! Matsen is definitly a cutie!

Rachel said...

They are super cute! I was telling Ciara and Jamie at soccer tonight (befor it got rained out!) that I miss seeing you guys these last couple weeks! Everyone has school on different days and I just started on Monday... Life has never been this crazy (believe it or not)! We will have to find a spare momment to get the kids together.

Caity said...

Awww...how cute! I love his smile picture! That really is super cute! Just wait...when he gets older you'll catch Jazlyn dressing him up and playing all sorts of girlie things with him! I'm not sure if that is all boys with an older sister, or just mine :)

Saratoga Six said...

You're kids are so cute! So neat to see them as I rarely do in person. :)

Dangcutekids said...

Thanks for your comment, you're a sweetheart! It was so fun catching up with your new little guy Matsen, and Jazzlyn (what cool names)!