Sunday, April 22, 2018

News flash!

Just a quick update. Not too many pictures. Kelston had an eventful week recently. He had his first taekwondo testing and and did great! He also got to open up his school grade Musical. It's so fun to see him coming out of his shell. 




Other eventful news: Shelten got exposed to the measles at the gym. Since he hadn't had his second shot he was supposed to be quarantined at home for a couple of weeks. We were both devastated as we are social and hate to sit still too long.  I'm happy to report that he did not get the measles though!  He is now fully vaccinated 🙂

  Jazlyn is keeping busy with church youth activities and Matsen finished all his time multiplication tests!
  I recently had my spring piano recital. All the kids did great! I was so proud of them all.  It's so fun to see their progress.


5 comments:

Kay Lynn Larsen said...

So happy to see Kelston coming out of his shell!! I wished I could have been there for the kids recital. Our prayers were answered about Shelten!!

bugnose7 said...

So glad you didn't get the measles at your house. It sounds like good things are happening at your house.

Crystal said...

Oh man! I am so glad he didn't get the measles!

janc@mac.com said...

Congratulations to Kelston. He has such a fun personality. Great to see him shining out!

Blogful said...

You have lots of students! Wow! Congrats to Kelston. Glad no one got measles.