Here's a few more random things that have been going on in the past few months. We've been all about puzzles!
On weekends Shelten thinks its the greatest thing if he can sleep with Kelston in his bed. Lots of times this doesn't end up working out, and he gets sent back to his own bed. But the couple times it has worked, it's pretty cute to behold!
I like to go have lunch with my boys at school. I saw this sign hanging up at school and loved it. This is something I so hope I can teach my kids.
Having the missionaries over for dinner is always a highlight.
Here's our young women at New Beginnings. It's so fun to get to know these girls and see them blossom and help each other out. Jazlyn LOVES being in young womens!!
One day at preschool they made these fun chef hats; I thought they were so cute!
Jazlyn got her tonsils out!! After her having strep throat FOUR times in 2.5 months, we evicted them!! Hopefully winters will be much better for everyone now! She was very nervous, especially about the IV, but she was a trooper. She was so brave and it went well. The first several days were rough, but I think it'll be totally worth it in the long run!
Kelston is such a creative guy. One day he decided he wanted to make a bridge with magnets between the fridge and the dishwasher. I wasn't quite sure how that was going to work, but he engineered up this contraption pretty fast. Very clever! He was pretty upset when it had to come down, but we do need to get into the freezer and dishwasher daily!
For Valentine's day, Wes and a bunch of guys from church got together and made these AMAZING gourmet chocolates for their wives!! I was so shocked. Not only did they look beautiful, but they tasted amazing too!
I single handedly threw Matsen's class Valentine's party. Even the teacher was out sick, but it went really well. The kid heart attacked their favorite specials/staff teachers. It was a hit!
Turn your head to the right and you can see the pizza was a heart shape for Valentine's.
Jazlyn has been all about fixing hair lately and is getting really good!
After the missionaries came over for dinner one day, Jazlyn set up a Missionary Training Center at the folding table. It was the cutest thing. So glad Jazlyn is the oldest.
Here's some pics of a fun outing Shelten and I took with friends one day when preschool was cancelled.
We also survived Spring break. We made lots of puzzles, went to the gym, played with friends, and pictured below is a trip to the zoo!
It's kind of hard to see, but can you see the brown fluffy thing in between the boys? It's a baby penguin that hasn't grown it's water tight feathers yet. I had no idea their feathers were brown and fluffy when they're young.
Keep scrolling for one more recent post.



















6 comments:
Awesome photos! Spring break was super fun!
Getting your tonsils out is pretty miserable. I am sure she will feel a big difference after getting them removed. It was great to see all your pictures and catch up with you!
Jazlyn takes after you Kristy!! You always loved heading up activities for your younger siblings. So glad she got her tonsils out, it should make a difference! Looks like you had some fun activities for Spring break. I'm VERY impressed with the Elders Quorum activity to make homemade chocolates for their wives! It should be a yearly event! Glad you're catching up with some fun events.
I just love reading your blog. I dream that someday we will be neighbors and our kids will get to hang out all the time. They seem so similar!!
This is another new post I had missed. Too bad Jazlyn had to have her tonsils removed but from experience, we know she'll be better off. Your boys are so cute and doing so many fun things.
Tonsil seem to be a problem in our family. It is good Jazlyn had them out now. Lisa and Crystal had them out as adults. I really like the sign you found in the school about standing up for what is right.
Post a Comment