Keep scrolling, there's 2 new posts!
Two big flights in 2 months!! We were super excited to go to Utah for Jared and Maren's wedding. I have to record that we nearly missed our flight by literally a minute, so stressful!!! We caught a red eye flight and it took longer for the shuttle bus from the parking lot to the airport than expected, the security line was crazy long, etc. We were sweating bullets that we were not going to be able to make the flight. I am here to tell you that miracles do happen. So many prayers were said and it looked like there was no way we would be able to get onto the flight, but we made it! I ran through security and ran up to the gate to see if they could hold the flight for us, which they said we had a minute to get on and whoever in our group wasn't there, they'd miss it. Wes was waiting for our things to come through security. Fortunately we made it at the last second, but everyone's coats were left at security, because in the mad rush they were either left there or we missed the flights. What a way to start a trip! Everything was better after that!
One of the highlights of being in Utah was that we got to visit with my dear Grandma for the last time before she went back to heaven to be with Grandpa. I'm so happy we got to spend some special time with her and get some great pictures. She is such a wonderful example to all of her relatives and is greatly missed. We are so grateful that she did not have to suffer long and went peacefully.
I'm especially loving this picture of her smooching Shelten's cheeks. It's bringing tears to my eyes.
It was such a beautiful day filled with so many dear family and friends, some of whom I hadn't seen in a long time. We had such a great time and are so happy for Jared and Maren. They are a great match and are so happy together.

6 comments:
Thanks for keeping my journal up. Love you.
That was a tender mercy that Grandma was able to be with her family just a week and a half before dying.
What a blessing that you were able to spend that time with grandma before she passed away. Those pictures are priceless!
It was so fun to be able to see everyone that was there at the wedding. I am be also so happy for Jared and Maren they are perfect together.
-Jazlyn
Thanks for the update, Kristy. This was a great post and tribute to Grandma L.
Ahhhh, I LOVE the wedding pictures! So sweet!
Post a Comment