Below we're enjoying some beautifulness trails at a park. Can you see all of the tree trunks poking through the thin layer of ice? I thought it looked so cool!
Shelten thinks it's hilarious to put toys down his shirt, silly boy!!
Last week over spring break we went on a day trip to tour the capitol building. We had a great time.

So it's kind of hard to tell what this picture is but the 3 oldest kids and I climbed up almost 300 stairs above the inside dome of the Capitol building to the outer dome. The kids were starting to panic when they looked up and saw we were going to be climbing up the narrow staircase (at the top of the picture) that looks like it's floating in the air. It took some prayer and encouragement to get them up there, but we made it! They were proud of themselves, but not sure if they'd be volunteering to do it again!









8 comments:
Love the snow fort.! I can't wait to see all those CUTE kids soon. Tell the kids good job on climbing all those stiairs. I can see why they got a little nervous on those top ones.
Wow, how neat. I'd be scared too. What a great ice fort!
Wow Wes! I can't believe he had the patience to build that with your kids! He does win the best dad award.
Awesome wasint it.
Jazlyn
Awesome wasint it.
Jazlyn
It's always fun to see your family and their growth. You're a fun family and do lots of great activities.
That's so fun to have a snow fort, that does take a lot of time and patience. That stair case does look frightening.
Washington is having a hard time giving up winter as well.
Post a Comment