It's about time I gave an update. The kids have had fun playing in the snow a few times lately and trying out the sled they got for Christmas. Shelten thought it was a blast until the sled tipped over twice in a row at the bottom of the hill and his face went right in the snow both times. Don't worry, it wasn't a very steep hill.
The kids have had several days off of school this month. One day I got brave and took them to an art museum downtown. They did really well. We were all amazed by this museum guard that's actually a sculpture. Looks super real, right??
Matsen has been busy building all kinds of creations, like this super cool Ferris wheel he made recently. Shelten is dressing up in Dad's shoes. He sure loves his Dad, his favorite part of the day is when Dad comes home from work, can you blame him?
Kelston also loves to build, unfortunately Shelten loves to break things apart.
The kids helped me make a heart cake for Valentine's day. And that's the highlights, folks.
Not pictured in the past month are quite a few sick days, especially for me. Jazlyn and I have both been sick 5 times since Thanksgiving!! Fortunately the boys have been much healthier than us!! I must say it makes me appreciate good health!! So glad to be functioning again!













12 comments:
Great pictures. We have a very blessed family.
Glad you and Jazlyn are feeling better and hope you stay that way. Cute pictures of the kids playing in the snow…where's the snowman? I love the picture of Shelten with Wes' shoes on. He's just seeing what it'll be like to have big feet someday. Love you:)
So glad you guys are feeling better! I wish I lived closer so I could have came and helped you out:( Cute pics of all the kids!, Shelten is getting so big!
Look like you are enduring the cold well. Hopefully all this sickness will build up your immune system so you don't have another year like this one.
I am sorry you have been sick so much! We got sick with stomach flu this week and it definitely makes you appreciate the good days! We had Jacob over for dinner tonight and had a blast. Wish you were here!
Love your pictures. It is always fun to see what you are up to. Your kids are growing up so fast.
Sorry you've been under the weather. I loved your update!
Thanks for the pictures. Sorry to hear that you were sick but glad to hear you are now better. Enjoy the snow!!
We have seemed to be getting a lot of sickness around here too. Glad you're feeling better. Cute pictures.
I love the picture with whith Shelton whereing Wes's shoes it's so cute.
So sorry to hear about the sick days. We've had that nasty flu bug at our house too. It has "gone viral" this year, so to speak. Your children are growing up too fast! Thanks so sharing the happy days in pictures.
Looks like you guys have had some fun times, too bad you've been sick a lot lately! That stinks! I enjoyed seeing the pictures of all the kids....keep posting lots since we don't get to see them in person as much! Hopefully I get to see you guys sometime soon! Love you all!
Post a Comment