I'm so behind on blogging. Some of you may know that for Thanksgiving my parents flew us out to Florida for a family reunion. It was the first time my parents and siblings and their families and us have all been together for a few years, and it was such a blast!!! It was not a relaxing vacation, but it was so much fun!! Thanks, Mom and Dad for organizing and everything else!!!!!!
In my usual disorderly fashion, here are some pictures of our trip, in no particular order. The first day was hot, but after that we unfortunately got rained on for a few days, but it was much warmer than home!
Check out this mime. This white angel was a real lady, she was pretty cool!
The kids had recently watched Swiss Family Robinson for the first time and we'd told them about the real house they could view in Disneyworld, so they were really excited to see it. This movie has some family significance, it was the first movie Wes and I watched together ever, on one of our first dates.
We had a lot of fun at Sea World too!!
It was neat to be at the theme parks when they have everything underway for the Christmas season, so the kids already got to see Santa. Kelston was very concerned about whether this was the real Santa or not.
We didn't want to wait in many lines for seeing the characters, but Jazlyn did catch Tia from The Princess and the Frog.
Here's the whole gang in front of the Disney Castle. These are my favorite people!!!
We also went to Animal Kingdom, which was one of the my favorite places we went. It was my first time and I loved it! Unfortunately I can't get my pictures to cooperate that I took there, but if you get the chance to go there, GO!!
My cousin Cari lives in Florida and is an amazing photographer. She had magical powers--my kids cooperated for this family photo like they have NEVER done before. And this was even after 2 or 3 of them had been whining and crying in the car on the way to the photo shoot. I would have never believed it until I saw it with my own eyes.
The week flew by way too fast!! I was an emotional lady when I had to say good-bye to my parents, siblings, and adorable nephews. The kids had so much fun being with everyone!! So glad we are sealed together for eternity!!






8 comments:
Great pictures! So glad you guys could all be together. I was honored to take the picture and really I did nothing special. Your kids are just great kids! Wish we lived just down the street from each other. :)
It seems like our family lived in the far corners of the nation for many years. It's been great having everyone but Cari finally living within driving distance again. Loved your pictures and hearing about your visit with Cari and Hutch.
That was such a fun trip! And especially fun to be with everyone for a whole week! We miss you guys!
What a great trip. You will never forget your time together.
It's so fun to get the family together and spend time with one another. We really take being together for granted as kids. It's so crazy to grow up, get married, and start a new family. You never forget your brothers and sisters and it makes time with them more special.
Glad you had a great time and we were able to work it out. Hopefully, we won't have to wait 5 or 6 years to all get together again. I miss you living so close to me, but know this is a great move for your family. Thanks for all the memories:) love you
Looks like a much needed and wonderful vacation.
So fun to catch up on your life! Since I got an iPad and joined my husbands Facebook account, I am never on my computer to blog. I hope to do a little better with the blogger app. We should come visit sometime! Maybe in a couple years.
Post a Comment