Sunday, October 12, 2014

All the latest...

  I'm getting behind in posting.  These are kind of in backwards order, but here we go.  I just celebrated a fabulous birthday a few days ago!  It's great to have a special day where you feel extra loved, Wes got me the new Piano Guys CD (which the kids loved just as much as I did), Jazlyn made this cake and the frosting by herself and did an excellent job!  And the kids got up and got themselves breakfast and let me sleep in (funny how sleeping in is 8:00).  Wes and I also got to go on a date to the temple.  And I heard from so many wonderful family and friends too.  A perfect day!




This photo is poor quality but had to document the Piano Guys concert Jazlyn and I went to that was so much fun!!  Mommy daughter dates are such fun!


  This was such a sweet moment.  I was at a red light the other day and turned around and saw Kelston and Shelten holding hands.  It melted my heart and I had to get a picture.



 
This cutie pie is getting so big and is being quite the handful lately, it's a good thing he's so cute!!



This lego creation of Matsen's was awesome, I think he's in the makings of a future architect.  I think it had 11 floors in this house that he created and made all by himself.  He's quite the builder.

Love this family of mine!!

9 comments:

janc@mac.com said...

Not only is it fun to see you and your cute family, you also have a very darling house. Happy birthday! Love you all!

Christy Wheeler said...

So cute! I love seeing photos of you guys.

Blogful said...

Loved this update of your cute family. Happy Birthday!

Kay Lynn Larsen said...

Looks like Jazlyn did a great job on your birthday cake. I'm glad you had fun at the concert together. You both look really cute.
Glad the boys have been playing better together. I can see some of your Fall decorations in your home, they look cute.

Unknown said...

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Kristy!!! Looks like you had a good birthday. Good job on making the birthday cake
Jazlyn. Cute pictures of the family. I am sure the kids are keeping you busy enjoy all the time you have with them as it passes so fast. I can't believe Jazlyn is already 9 where did the time go?

bugnose7 said...

Happy birthday Kristy. What a nice cake.

Lisa said...

Happy BIrthday! I wish our families could meet up. That'd be fun. I like The Piano Guys too. I bet that concert was awesome.

Crystal said...

Everyone called but me because I am a bum! I still feel awful that I forgot. I am glad to hear you had a good birthday.

Lisa said...

Happy Birthday.
I loved seeing a couple of pictures of your home.