Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Handsome men


 In no order particular, just had to highlight the most handsome big and little men in my home and life (well, minus my dad and brothers).


Every once in a great while I find a steal of a deal.   This suit Kelston's wearing was one of the those.  I got it at one of those sales where people are selling their kids clothes they no longer need for $2 or $3!!  It's in great shape and he looks so adorable in it.  He likes getting all dressed up for church.  (Tried to talk him into wearing a tie, but he wasn't having it and I figured it wasn't worth the battle).



  And the most important man on this earth to me: my awesome husband!  I love this picture of him with his cake because it is a real smile.  Sometimes those are hard to catch in pictures.  Luckily he is easy to please on his birthday with a cake and a few simple things.  He is a wonderful husband and father and fills in the gaps where I need help and we balance each other out.


Shelten enjoying a shoulder ride on daddy.


Found this picture on my camera that I had no idea was there.  Apparently Matsen decided to take an upside down selfie.

4 comments:

Kay Lynn Larsen said...

The suit you got Kelston is adorable. Glad Wes had a nice birthday. We appreciate all his hard work so you can stay home with the kids. I know he's a good help with them when he gets home also. Thanks!!

Blogful said...

Cute cute cute!

Kristy E.B. said...

What about me?
Jazlyn

bugnose7 said...

What a cute suit. It makes it even better when you get a deal. You are in a hot spot for Church History. Happy birthday to Wess and Jazlyn.