And the latest news is..........after 8 years of being in Oregon, we are going to be moving to Kansas City in the next couple of months! We are excited for the new adventure, but sad to be leaving so many wonderful friends, being somewhat close to our families. This will always be a special place for me--the longest I've ever lived anywhere in my life and our 3 sweet boys were born here.
11 comments:
Good luck on your new adventure!
Wow! Big Changes! Moving is always so hard to do, but you are right that it can be an adventure, too. Good Luck!
Ben and DaNae are excited that you will be within 2 hours of them! You will love it where ever you are, as long as you are together.
What will you be doing there? Good luck!
I'm happy for you guys, but I WILL be racking up the sky miles to come and see you!! What am I going to do for a quick grandma fix now????
Wow!! Congratulations! Wish I could bring you my boxes and some dinner. Moving stinks, but it's exciting and fun too!
Our prayers go with you. This will be a wonderful time of growth and opportunity for your family.
We are excited for your new adventure. It is always hard to leave a place you have grown to love. You never know the blessing that await you
That is huge!!! I would be so scared with such a big move
New blessings and adventures are waiting for your little family. I'm sure you will grow to love your new area as well.
Why couldn't it have been Rexburg?
Post a Comment