Last weekend was a special weekend for our family. Jazlyn was baptized by Wes and received the Holy Ghost. This is a big milestone for members of our church, a choice children can make when they are 8 years old, and something that Jazlyn had been looking forward to for years! Since her grandparents were already coming down for the special day, they came to church with us on Sunday and Wes was able to give Shelten a blessing in church. It was a sweet blessing and we feel so blessed to have these four sweet precious children in our family who each teach us so much and bring us a lot of joy!
Here were the stars of the weekend:
Couldn't be any cuter!!!
Shelten is so much fun!! I am loving this age!!!! He is getting more social and loves to "talk" to us and smile. I just want to freeze him in time. Jazlyn, Matsen, and Kelston are being such great big siblings and love to help with him.






10 comments:
Congrats to your family. What an exciting weekend you had! Your kids are so cute. i hope our families can meet up one day.
What a wonderful weekend with two special events! Congratulations! :)
What a special weekend! I wish we could have been there! I really think Shelten looks a lot like Matsen did when he was a baby!
I love your family picture. I can't believe that you have four children. Where is the time going. I can't think of a more perfect weekend.
Beautiful pictures of such a special time!!!!
What a lovely weekend we had with all of you. We're sooo glad we live close enough we can see you often and attend these special occasions. Jazlyn and Shelten look perfect!! We love you, Mom
Congrats on all the big events. It is crazy to see time passing so quickly. You have such a beautiful family
That is awesome! I can't believe she is old enough to be baptized! Your baby is so cute!
What a special time for your family! I love seeing your kids grown up and all the pictures
What a special event! The children are beautiful. It brings back memories of one of the first Sunday when we moved into the big house. JLC was ordained a deacon, Matt had his 5th BD, and Adam was blessed. Those are days one never forgets.
Post a Comment