Wednesday, August 14, 2013

4!

I thought I'd post a few more pictures, unfortunately most of them did not turn out as well as I would have liked.  And when Shelten is awake, usually the last thing I've been thinking about doing is taking pictures.  Guess I need to change that.  He is being a great baby though!  He is highly adored by all of his siblings now.  Sometimes I look at all of my sweet kiddos and think "I have 4 kids!  How did this happen?  How am I old enough for this?"  Jazlyn has been a fabulous helper and I don't know what I'm going to do when she goes back to school.  I'm so grateful for awesome friends who have volunteered to watch my kids several days so I could hang out with my sweet Shelten and get some rest and a few things done.  It's the most help from friends I've ever received after having a baby and I appreciate it so much.  It's definitely evidence that Heavenly Father is watching over me and helping to ease the transition.




 Look at these handsome boys of mine!



I'm so glad I at least have one girl!  She thinks she's Shelten's mom.


11 comments:

Lindsey said...

I'm so happy to see some more pics of cute little Shelten! It looks like the kids just adore him! Give him lots of smooches from Aunt Lindsey!

lisap said...

So Cute! I love that picture with all your boys.

Rachel said...

Love the pictures! he's looks so sweet!

Blogful said...

Congratulations! He's darling!!

Crystal said...

What a beautiful baby! I am so glad your friends are helping you. I wish I were around to help!

Annie said...

Congrats! I am excited for you and your family!

Russ Larsen said...

Ohhhh, they're so cute!! I remember a certain little girl who thought she was Jared and Jacob's mom. Its definitely an advantage to have a daughter first. You were such a great help back then. Give all your friends a BIG hug from me for helping you.
Love you, Mom

What Karen Sees said...

Such darling pictures, and he certainly looks well loved and cared for!

bugnose7 said...

Your family is beautiful. You do have some handsome boys. If you are like me you probably will have very few pictures of Shelton.

janc@mac.com said...

We're glad to see a few more pictures. It seems by the time you get to #4, taking pictures becomes a very low priority. Thanks! What a beautiful family you are.

Monica said...

I am glad I have one girl too. She definitely mothers all her brothers even though she is not the oldest.