Tuesday, July 30, 2013

It's a...

BOY!!  I'm sure some of you have heard by now, but for those of you who haven't we welcomed our little Shelten into our family.  I was supposed to be induced last Friday but the hospital got too busy so they bumped me to Monday.  So he ended up being 8 days late and weighed in at 10 lb. 1 oz and was 21.5 inches.  I can't imagine how much longer he might have stayed inside of me just filling out more and more.  It was my best labor, everything went great.  The only small issue was his hand was stuck by his face as he was coming out so he scratched himself with his long nails.  But everything went really smooth.  We're so glad he's here and I'm so glad to be done being pregnant!  Jazlyn and Matsen are fighting over holding him, they are thrilled!  Kelston is still not sure what to think about him yet but he's warming up slowly. 




16 comments:

Unknown said...

You do make cute kids. I love you. Wes

Rachel said...

What a beautiful boy and family! I love his name! I am surprised and pleased to hear your labor went great with such a big boy! You look great too; love that long hair!

jamie t. said...

I am so excited to see more pictures of your beautiful family. I can imagine that you were very done being pregnant, but I am so glad that everything went so well. Take care!

Lindsey said...

I wish I was there to hold and snuggle my new little nephew! He is seriously SO adorable!!!! Congratulations he is perfect!

Blogful said...

"And I'm so glad to be done being pregnant." YES! YES! Can't wait to meet our little guy in just a little while. Hope he's as cute as Shelten. Congratulations!

Annie said...

Thanks for sending me this link! Yay Kristy! He's beautiful and I love his name. Congrats on the successful labor and delivery and the new, sweet Braithwaite. What a cutie. I love his hair. Love you Kristy.

The Nielsons said...

Way to go momma of 4! Congrats on your new addition and of course, I always love the names you choose!

Christy Wheeler said...

Yay!!!!! Congratulations! What a sweet little boy.

Ciara said...

Congrats! So glad he is finally here.

Lisa said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm so happy for you and your family :) I hope our families can meet up one day. I bet our kids would get along great.

janc@mac.com said...

Congratulations, Kristy. I can now see why he looked like a BB in your tummy. He's so cute. What a blessing to have another healthy son. Jazlynn is going to be mothering lots of little boys too!

Crystal said...

You poor girl, 10 lbs!!! I am so happy that the delivery went well and that you are OK. I want to call you but I will wait a month or so till things calm down. I am so happy for you.

Lisa said...

10 lbs! How did you carry around that boy for an extra 8 days.
He is adorable!!

Monica said...

Wow! That is a good size baby:-). I am glad things went good! Congrats on another boy. Boys are a bundle of fun and girls are precious princesses. Your hair is also beautiful and so long. You don't look like you just had a baby.

Sarah said...

Congratulations! I know what that is like to deliver a 10 lbs baby, pretty crazy. I'm glad everything went smoothly. Your family is beautiful!

clairy said...

I'm just now getting around to seeing this...so here's a late happy birthday to your newest little (big?) addition. Congrats! I'm so happy for you all.