Sunday, July 14, 2013

July 4th

 We had a fabulous 4th of July.  We went to Washington and were so excited to hang out with my parents and especially to see my sister Lindsey and her little family.  I hadn't seen my sister for a year!  My little nephew Tytyn is getting so big and it was really fun to see how well my kids played with him.  My mom tried really hard to get a good picture of the grandkids, but as you can see, everyone wasn't always cooperative.  






I love this one though.  Matsen and Tytyn looked like they could be brothers to me.






Love this picture of the cousins too.   Wish we got to see each other so they could play more!!


My dad was in heaven because he got all four of his grandkids to try the water ski trainer.  I'm still in shock that Kelston tried it.


  It was SOOOO nice to have everyone help entertain the kids for several days while I relaxed and ate too much food.  Only one week left until my due date but I'm trying to plan on 2 weeks so my hopes don't get too crushed when the date rolls around and the baby's still swimming around inside of me.  Stay tuned for the next post to announce whether it's a girl or a boy--I'm getting very eager to find out!! 

9 comments:

NicoleD said...

Everyone is getting so big! Looks like you guys had an awesome time. There is nothing like family! :)

And your pregnant? I had no idea! All these babies this summer is exciting!

jamie t. said...

What a great trip! I hate going to long without seeing my family especially my sister. Hope your family is well.

Lindsey said...

We had so much fun! It was fun to watch the kids play together! I wish they got to see each other more! I'm am also super eager to find out what your are having too!!!!

Russ Larsen said...

As always our time together went WAY too fast, but I enjoyed every minute of it!! I can't wait to see what our newest grandchild will be!! See you soon.
Love, Mom

Rachel said...

My gosh~ I love your folks; the picture of them with all the grandkids! Can I borrow them? I love that last picture of Matsen in the water; what a brave boy!

Lisa said...

Cant wait to find out!
Looks like a wonderful holiday.

Heather said...

HI Kristy! I cant believe how big all of your kids are! I hope you are having an easy pregnancy, and I cant wait to see pictures of the new baby!

Saratoga Six said...

Congrats on the new baby! I'm excited to hear boy or girl. Lovely pictures of Washington too. I love cousin photos. Priceless!

Crystal said...

I just got the e-mail from your mom that you have to wait till Monday! I am so sorry. I hope things will kick themselves into gear! I can't wait to hear what you are having!