Thursday, November 29, 2012
Things that melt my heart...
-Yesterday Jazlyn and Kelston gave the biggest longest hugs to each other when they greeted each other post-school and nap.
-Matsen shared one of his treats with Kelston today without being asked.
-Jazlyn has been periodically playing school with Matsen and helping him with writing his ABC's and teaching him their sounds.
-Listening to Wes read Kelston a bedtime story tonight from the other room.
For any of you who haven't spent too much time around my kids, I don't want to give you the false impression that things are all peaches and cream around here all of the time. I wish that was the case. I had to document the sweet things that have happened around here lately so the other days when they're fighting and yelling I can remember that I've noted in my brain that the kids do love each other and show it in sweet ways.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
What sweet moments to remember! Those moments sure make it worth it.
If it weren't for those moments I know we'd feel like giving up sometimes as mothers. Its ALL worth it in the end though and fortunately when you get older you tend to remember the good moments over the hard ones. Love you, Mom
Its those little moments that give you hope. You are a great mother.
Treasure those special times. They will be the June roses in the winter of your life/
It's so good remember and take note of those things. It is so easy to complain and get frustrated when they fight and I don't think we give those good times enough credit. I loved talking to you yesterday!
You're smart to take notes. Sounds like you have super great kids and an awesome husband. Pour on the peaches and cream!
i like you.
Post a Comment