I've been so unmotivated to post on my blog lately. So hopefully you haven't given up on me. We had a fabulous white Christmas, which doesn't happen too often around here, so that was fun.
Unfortunately Wes isn't pictured too much here. His uncle passed away and so he went to Idaho for several days for the funeral. While we missed him, it was good for him to be with family he hadn't seen for a long time. And the kids and I didn't have to rough it, my parents were kind enough to let us stay with them for almost a week so I didn't even have to worry about cooking dinner and what not. It was awesome to have extra help and entertainment for the kids. They all had a great time with my brother Jared, who they haven't been able to spend much time with lately since he's been on his mission and away at college. Kelston took a few days to warm up to him, but now he adores Jared and is his good buddy. So sweet!
One more item to note: in case you haven't heard, we're expecting baby #4!








16 comments:
Loved having you guys here with us! It was fun hanging out with you and the kids for a few days. The house is MUCH quieter now though! Give them all hugs for me. Love, Dad
Oh, "in case" love it! I am glad you had grandparent support. I was going to call you tonight but it was 10 and I figured your sick preggo body wouldn't be awake. Talk soon.
That is shocking to see snow at your folks house BUT it made for a great white Christmas I'm sure. So sorry about Wes' uncle's death. It's hard to be separated during holidays. Your kids are growing up too fast. Tell Jazlyn hi from Aunt Jan.
First... I haven't given up on you friend! Second, "OH MY GOODNESS" congrats on the baby! Hope you are doing well and keep us posted. Congrats
Wish we could have been with you guys at Christmas, it looks like you had fun!!! I'm so excited for your #4:)
yeah! i hope you feel well. your kids have grown...does this mean we are getting old!?! Maybe we should not answer that oreven think about it. wont ever give up, cant wait for the next installment...
We loved having you here!! It's always more fun to have kiddos around for Christmas. Can't wait for another angel to arrive. I love you, Mom
What cute pictures. Your kids are darling and congratulations on the soon-to-be new addition! Love to all!
Your brothers are so good with kids! They can come to my house anytime.
Wow! Congratulations! So exciting for you guys. Glad you had a nice Christmas!
Baby #4!! Congrats!! Wow, when are you due?? That's pretty exciting...can't wait to hear more of the details and see your growing belly:) Congrats again!
CONGRATULATIONS!! What a lucky baby. :)
Thanks for blogging. I have missed seeing your pictures and hearing your news.
Looks like you had a good visit with your family! Hurray for number four. That is so exciting!
LOVE the pics of you and the kids! So pretty! And I'm pretty sure Kelston looks just like your brother! :)
Oh and by the way we are expecting baby number 4...What! Congrats!!!! Im so excited for you.
Post a Comment