Our kids enjoyed a visit with from their cousins this weekend. They were driving through from going to Disneyland and stopped by for a bit. They always have so much fun playing together and I hope they always get along so well!
This past weekend Wes and I took the kids to the Great Oregon Steam Up in Salem. It was so much fun! The kids loved it! They had all kinds of fun stuff there--old cars, fire engines, tractors, wood carvings, ice cream made from a steam powered machine, and tons of other fun things. Probably the biggest hit was the train ride, pictured below. I love summer time!


7 comments:
I love the summer. I hope my kids remember it has fun one day too.
Summer time is always so fun but SO busy! I wish we had fun stuff like that going on where we live! Miss you guys!
It looks like you've been busy having fun! I hope you got my message about coming swimming. We are going out of town for the next five days but the offer is still good when we get back (and would be now if I had given you a key by now).
That is so cool that Monica came to see you. I have talked to her for a long time. She is amazing with her kids.
You've had a great summer too. Loved seeing all you adventures.
We had lots of fun! By the way, you can do what you want with Alicia's jacket. We never made it back your way to pick it up. If you really want to you can drop it by next time your in Utah :-).
Oh how i've missed you! our families (really the kids) sound a lot alike. Kelston and Audrey could be twins! (except the communicating part) She is soooo little miss independent.
I need to pick up the phone so we can really catch up!
Post a Comment