Spring break ended a week ago, but I thought I'd post some pictures of our family trip to the beach. Jazlyn was the only child cooperating for a photo shoot at the beach.

You can't tell from these pictures, but our hotel was right on the beach with a gorgeous view.


Isn't this the most adorable little pirate?

We had a fabulous Easter weekend. The weather couldn't have been better, which is unusual for us this time of year. We enjoyed our church Easter egg hunt/luncheon yesterday, and then had our own hunt in the backyard with the kids tonight.



Kelston LOVED the Easter egg hunts!!! He is at such a fun age, I'm loving it! He got so excited about the eggs he found. I just want to pause and slow down time at these precious moments, it was so much fun to watch. You can see a bit of his excitement in his face in this picture.



Matsen is such a silly boy. Anytime his jacket is on he INSISTS that is must be zipped up, and on this particular day the hood had to be on the entire time too, even though it was warm and not a cloud in the sky. So funny to see each child's individual quirks/preferences that have.

I am so grateful for my Savior and His constant love and strength He gives to me on a daily basis. I love Him so much and am so grateful to Heavenly Father for sacrficing His son for me and for everyone. Without Him, life would be impossible for me to bear some days, but with Him I know I can do whatever He asks of me.
I am so grateful for my wonderful family, for my great husband who works hard to provide for our family so I can stay home and raise our 3 amazing children. They are the joy and highlight of my life. I'm also so grateful for wonderful parents and siblings who are great examples and support to me and for wonderful friends who give me my muchly needed "girl time." I am so blessed!
5 comments:
Thanks for sharing your testimony and these pics of your cute kids. I too love the ages that our kids are right now. It's so fun to surprise them and do fun things. Today, I go in and teach an art lesson to Brian's first grade class. Then, I take Brian with me to the grocery store.
It is so fun to see your children and how grown up they are becoming. Matsen was the surprise this time. He is so much older looking. Kelsten is also changing a lot. Tell Jazlyn HI from Aunt Jan.
Thank you for sharing your feelings on the Savior. Your pictures are great.
Awww... How cute is Kelston with his little basket!! Love it! The older the other kids get, the more I realize how fast the time is going. I'm going to miss their little baby smells and expressions and cuddles...
That is the cutest pirate I have ever seen.
Post a Comment