Thursday, February 9, 2012

The little boys

Guess it's been awhile since I've posted any pictures. And looking through my camera it seems that Jazlyn hasn't been in too many of the photos lately...we'll have to change that. Lately I've been pulling my hair out trying to figure out how to get these boys to show love to each other, or atleast to stop tormenting and hurting each other. Any suggestions? It's a good thing they brighten up my day with the occasional hugs and sweet words. And it's a good thing their little smiles just melt my heart.
Here's Matsen with "Gus"--the only stuffed animal he's even showed the tiniest interest in. It was actually mine when I was little.

Kelston, on the other hand has 3 special lovies that he hauls around. Rarely do you see him without one of them. Probably his very favorite is this giraffe. He LOVES it.
He also loves this tiny little bunny. He has a kitty he loves on too. He cracks me up because whenever he holds the kitty or bunny he has the tail or the ear interlocked in his fingers while he's sucking his thumb, or else he's tickling his ear with the tail. Oh, he's a funny boy.

9 comments:

Lindsey said...

What cute nephews I have!

Adrianna said...

Hmm... that thumb-sucking pose looks oh-so familiar! Cute boys, indeed!

Rachel said...

Prayer, that's the suggestion:-) JK!!! In due time, right? For sure. With a loving mother like you, they will learn to show there love to eachother! Adorable little faces.

jamie t. said...

I am glad that it isn't just my kids with the sibling rivalries. Maybe I'll take Rachel's suggestion and pray some more! BTW, they are so sweet and growing up so fast.

Monica said...

Boys will be boys! My boys fight all the time, although they say they are playing. It usually starts out as play until someone gets upset. When grandpa came for a visit he sort of taught them to wrestle. It was kind of fun to watch and see if they could pin each other.

janc@mac.com said...

They are surely cute boys. And don't worry, boys remain competitive their whole lives I think.

Crystal said...

I love the picture of him with that little stuffed animal. I remember my parents trying to get us to stop fighting and I don't know the answer because nothing seemed to work. Not to get you depressed but when you find out the answer let me know so I can use it on my kids.

Lisa said...

I love the thumb sucking picture. Your kids a sooo cute.

Tiera said...

I love Kelston's cheeks! So cute!