Thank heavens for these sweet moments that make me remember how much I do love and am grateful to be a mother to these special children, even though many moments are stressful, chaotic and patience trying. Fortunately, Kelston was actually pretty happy for being so sick and has been better for several days now.
Thursday, February 23, 2012
Great way to end the day
After an especially trying day last week, in which I took all 3 kids to the doctor and it was confirmed that Kelston had pink eye (in both eyes) and a double ear infection and then Matsen screamed the whole time we were waiting in the pharmacy and I was about to lose it..or did lose it....and Wes didn't get home until after Kelston was in bed...I was getting the kids to bed and Jazlyn volunteered to read the boys a bed time story. Kelston snuggled right up on her lap and all of the sudden the battles of the day faded in the background, I wished I could pause time, and I got out my camera to document this rare moment in time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
amen for the small blessing that make it worth it. Sorry you had such a hard day!
Its funny how those small moments can make it all worth it and recharge your batteries for the next time. Glad he's feeling better!
Your kids are so cute Kristy! You know, people ask me how on earth I do it with four kids and frankly, you have it harder right now. All three kids so young... it's hard! It's great when the oldest child can really start helping out more. Now that my teenager can babysit, my life is much different than it was then!!
About boys fighting... the answer is yes. And now I just tune it out. It's like something in them has to wrestle. Maybe have Dad help wrestle with them. The other thing that really helps is lots and lots and lots of time outside, no matter the weather. The park is great. Anywhere really. Funny how now I have a little girl, by husband is forever saying, "girls are REALLY different you know...."
Wow! How lucky you are to have Jazlyn so helpful (and able to help), right? Sorry it was such a bad day! Hope you all feel better soon!
Those moments make it all worth while. They are so cute.
Sibling rivarly is hard, my girls have a hard time most days. It's so hard to know what to do.
You poor things!! You gotta love those moments and those first borns.
Poor kid! Good job Jazlynn!
I remember those days with you kids... I guess all of us have to go through it. Its nice to know at times you're not the only one going through it and your kids are normal. Give it time...they really do grow up and become friends!! We love them & you, Mom
I totally understand. Those little happy moments do make it worth it!
jazlyn is such an angel. She is also evidence that Heavenly Father can influence our little ones to bless our lives.
Oh, that sounds like such a hard day. At the end of the day you never feel so warn our, exhausted but truly fullfilled to be a stay at home mom. You are such an amazing mother.
Poor baby, it's horrible when your kids are sick. It seems like this has been a horrible month for kids getting sick. I hope he feels better soon. Love and miss you!
Post a Comment