Sunday, January 1, 2012

Christmas

Happy New Year's everyone! We had a fabulous Christmas this year. Thank goodness my mother is so great about taking pictures, because I am horrible--I only remembered to take 2 pictures of the Christmas festivities and they did not turn out well. We did use our video camera though, which hopefully turned out better than last year when we took no pictures and then our video was so black we could hardly make out anyone's faces....grr...
Anyways, Santa made a special trip to our house a day early. He must have got my "email" that said we'd be out of town on Christmas day. Jazlyn and Matsen were of course super excited. Kelston didn't have any idea what was going on and just enjoyed playing with the boxes and things. We had a great time in Washington seeing our families, eating Way TOO much good food, and we got too spoiled by everyone.


This little guy is SUCH a daddy's boy. He shares so many snuggles, kisses and loves with him. The most exciting part of his weekday is when daddy comes home from work. They share a special bond.

And amazingly, Kelston totally posed for a photo shoot with my mom while we were there. Isn't he simply adorable? I kiss those cute cheeks all day.
Here's Jazlyn and Matsen posing in their cute Christmas attire.
And one of the best presents was an adorable picture my mom took of the kids and surprised us with. (They took it while they watched the kids while Wes and I went away over night for our anniversary). Love it!
Hope you all have a wonderful new year!

11 comments:

jamie t. said...

I am glad that you guys had such a nice Christmas. Your mom really did get some great shots of your familY! Those are priceless.

Caity said...

Sounds like a WONDERFUL Christmas! I'm glad you enjoyed. Also, love the picture your parents gave you!

Monica said...

Santa had to stop by our house early too because we were out of town with Grandma and Grandpa I. Lots of cute pictures. Looks like you had a great Christmas.

Russ Larsen said...

Christmas is so fun with kids!! I'm glad you were able to come even if it was only for a day. We should have given Kelston the chocolate ornaments to take home in a bag. Love you, Mom

janc@mac.com said...

You do have a beautiful family. I love surprises at Christmas.

Tiera said...

You are right. Kelston's cheeks are adorable!

Lisa said...

That picture of Kelston is Adorable!!! I can't believe your mom got such a great shot.
You have such a cute family.

Crystal said...

That is a really good picture your mom got of your kids. Can she come take one of mine?

Melissa said...

What a cute family you have! I'm sorry I'm so behind on all my blogs. So glad to hear Christmas was great, you deserve it! Hope your new year is going good as well, we need to catch up! Miss ya!

Dangcutekids said...

Merry Merry Christmas and Happy New year to your sweet family. I love the picture of your family together around the tree. You are beautiful! What a cool surprise from your parents! Your kids are darling!

bugnose7 said...

Aren't families just the greatest.