Saturday, December 3, 2011

My 2nd wedding proposal

No, this is not a walk down memory lane. A couple of days ago I was proposed to....by my sweet little Matsen. It went something like this, "Mom, I want to mawwy you." (he's still working on pronouncing his r's among many other sounds). Probably one of the cutest things ever said to me, next to Wes's proposal over 8 years ago. Oh I love that boy!!

8 comments:

Rachel said...

Adorable Matsen! I was blown away by how well he was talking the other day. We can't wait for him to come play on Thursday!

janc@mac.com said...

That was an honor! So glad you recorded it. It's nice to be adored by your children when they are young.

Adrianna said...

So stinkin' cute! What a little cuddle-bum he is!

Lisa said...

That is sooo cute!

Russ Larsen said...

What a sweetie!! Enjoy all those cute moments while they're young. See you in a couple of days. Love you,
Mom xoxo

Lindsey said...

What a cute boy! He loves his mommy!

Dangcutekids said...

What a sweetheart. You're one lucky mom!

Saratoga Six said...

Aww! That is so darling. You must be the light of his life.