Sunday, November 6, 2011

Lately....

In no particular order, this is what we've been up to lately. I had to document that the boys were giving hugs to each other--it was so super sweet!

I got to have a fun over-nighter with my girl friends. A whole 24 hours without cleaning up messes and breaking up kid's fights. It was really fun!

And finally, here's the kids on Halloween. It was a miracle to catch one picture with them all looking at me. The rest of the pictures turned out like the one below or much worse.



8 comments:

Crystal said...

Cute costumes! Your girl's night out looks like a lot of fun. What did you do?

jamie t. said...

I love the pictures and still get sad that I miss the girls nights out. Sure miss everyone still!

janc@mac.com said...

The children do look like they love each other. Very cute costumes too. Congratulations on getting a girls night out.

Sarah said...

Cute kids in cute costumes. How nice to have a girls night. Us mom's need those once in a while.

Rachel said...

Cute Halloween kids! And, I never thanked you for being my bunk mate! THANKS! I can't wait to do it again!

Russ Larsen said...

Glad you got a night out. You gotta thank those husbands for watching the kids!! The kids look cute in their Halloween costumes. I loved all the pics from the pumpkin patch also. Love you, Mom

clairy said...

adorable as always!

Tiera said...

Love girl's night out! Glad you had fun!