Saturday, October 22, 2011
The Pumpkin Patch and some photo shoots
I finally uploaded the pictures from my camera and forgot about some good ones that I hadn't seen yet. First off is Jazlyn in the German dress I wore at her age. Doesn't she look adorable?

Always love the cute before church pictures.
Matsen started a coop preschool last month, which he's loving and doing great in. It's been fun to teach his class, they're a great group of kids!!
Just thought you'd enjoy seeing the fun mess I get to clean up after each meal every day. Good thing he's got such a cute face. Here's one of his classic expressions.
Yesterday we went to the Pumpkin Patch for one of Matsen's field trips.
Kelston was the most cooperative in my attempt to take pictures of the experience. He even said "pumpkin" for the first time while we were there. I love hearing those first words--so fun! I loved this one of him hefting the pumpkin!
But I think this one's my favorite of him.
Or maybe this one. It's always awesome when the kids actually cooperate at picture time. This only happens a couple times a year for my kids it seems.
Happy Halloween!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Everyone is so photogenic. Jazlyn is getting so grown up. She is a beauty. Matsen looks much older too.
What great pictures of the kids! They are all growing so fast. The loved Jazlyn in your dress. So sweet.
What a bunch of good lookin' kids you've got there! Way to take pictures in their sunday best. We're usually rushing out the door, barely have to time to breathe. Love the pumpkin pics as well!
Sorry we missed the pumpkin patch- it looks fun! Love those pictures of Kelston- the last one might be my personal favorite. :) And LOVE Jazlyn in that German dress- so stinkin' cute!
I love the pictures. They are so cute! Very true about church, they go looking cute and by the time you get home it looks like a tornado has hit them.
Such cute pictures!
They're all looking so much older! They looked so cute in their sunday best! The pumpkin patch looked fun, I wish they had those around here. I can't believe Kelston said pumpkin, how cute!
Oh, Kelston looks so cute with that pumpkin! I love first words too! About the co-op, I just learned their were openings from M. Gibby. Saw her and Melanie B, at Great Wolf.
Great Pictures!
Post a Comment