My mom came down to celebrate my birthday a couple of days ago. We had a great time with her and she spoiled us rotten! Here's a sneak preview of Jazlyn and Matsen's Halloween costumes she gave to them. Kelston wouldn't have been so excited to dress up, so he's sans costume. But he still wanted to be in the picture and sat right down and posed by them--a first for him!
It was especially fun to see Kelston get attached to my mom. He hasn't ever let her hold him (since he was a newborn) if I'm in the same house. But how could he resist Grandma now, especially when she gave him his first sucker? We had a great time together, and unfortunately didn't get any pictures with Grandma. Thanks for the great time, mom!
6 comments:
That picture is adorable!!! I love your mom, she is so great (from all I hear)! The kids costumes are also cute!
You're kids are going to be so cute for Halloween! Aren't Grandmas the best?!?
So stinkin' cute. That nurse's costume is great!
Happy Birthday Kristy! I am glad you had a fun time with your mom.
Those costumes are sooo cute
Happy Birthday! It looks like a great time for everyone. How could anyone not love your mom?
Post a Comment