Some of you might think I was the one in tears, but after having all three kids home 24/7 this past year, I waved and smiled and didn't look back.

Somehow Matsen missed the memo that he wouldn't be accompanying Jazlyn to school. He cried all the way out of school, home, and for awhile after we were home because he wanted to stay at school with her. I guess he thought preschool was the same thing as kindergarten. Once he calmed down, I think he enjoyed our quiet afternoon together while Kelston napped. I know I did. But we were all excited to see her when school was over. We were only home 5 minutes before she asked if she could back again, twice in one day.
8 comments:
I am so glad that she was so excited and I bet you were excited to have a small break after having 3 home!
Jazlyn looked darling for her first day of school. As you were taking your first to kindergarten I was taking my youngest to his first year of college!! It goes fast so enjoy every minute. I know Matsen will enjoy his time with mom. I love you, Mom xooxox
Love the pics to the story line!
Kindergarten is a good thing. It is nice to have a little break during the day, especially when you have two more little ones at home!
That is a great story. Jazlyn looks adorable.
You are starting a new phasenof life. Time goes by so quickly.
I'd say that constitutes a very successful future as a student. How cute that Matsen wanted to be with her so much.
She looks so cute! That is hilarious about Matsen!
Post a Comment