I became a mother for the first time! What a special day it was to meet our sweet little Jazlyn girl. As with our other kids, we never found out if we were having a girl or boy before hand and Wes was CONVINCED it was a boy. Boy was he shocked to see it was a girl. Just for fun, here's a picture of me right before we went to the hospital to have her.
10 comments:
Jazlyn was always a sweetheart! You look so young in that picture. Wow does time fly.
Happy Birthday to my one and only favorite niece!!! I can't believe its been 6 years either, it goes by too fast! Hope she's had a good day without too many timeouts:) he he Love you all! Oh and that picture of you Kristy is so cute! I'm so sad I lost my pic of me before I went to the hospital to have Tytyn:(
"eager to do what's right..." You couldn't have said it better!
How I love that Jazlyn! Tell her that Aunt Jan loves and misses her. I hope her BD was just right!
Happy Birthday to Jazlyn! Those brothers are sure lucky to have such a great older sister. Our little girls are growing up way too fast! Make it stop!
She is so cute. I think she was one of the cutest newborns I have ever seen.
Happy Birthday Jazlyn!
wow life goes fast. Think how many things have happened in your life since she was born.
Wow you have been busy. You get all your birthdays back to back like we do. Happy birthday to a beautiful and sweet little girl. She is darling. So happy to see she LOVED her first day of school too. What a huge blessing! Sad to see little Matsen crying. I bet he and Kelston will get to be buddies at home together this year! You are a darling Mom, and doing such an awesome job!
What a fun journey. She is so cute! Congrats on the first day of school! I can't believe she's already that old. So sad for Matsen. Sniff, sniff. Soon enough buddy!
Post a Comment