I rarely find/buy something that I really really like and want to tell everyone about. But I have to say that if you have kids who don't eat their veggies and you love to cook, then these books are for you!!! I have loved almost everything I've made from both of the books and I've made quite a few of the recipes. They are simple and have basic ingredients, but they are healthy and super yummy! My kids love them too, which is the important part. Try them out--I think you'll love them!

8 comments:
You deserve it- and the family for that matter! I love that author and I think I've tried some of her stuff. You are so good at licing simply, and this is something practical!
I've loved her cookbook as well. Its nice to find a cookbook where you pretty much have all the ingredients already on hand. I need to go find double delicious!
Anything that promotes healthy eating for children has my vote and support. Great find!
deceptively delicious is awesome! I use it frequently. I hadn't heard of doubly delicious, I hope it's full of crowd pleasers as well.
Thanks for the recommendation!
I have got a magazine that is "Simple and Delicious" and have really enjoyed it. I pick about 10 recipes from each issue I get and they usually turn out really good. We need to swap some recipes.
I wonder if that is at the library. Do you have any specific suggestions I can try out, I only do recipes that are referred by people I trust. We should do a recipe swap night.
Who left the last comment?
Post a Comment