Wes took the week off of work this week, originally so we could go to Idaho. But long story short, we decided to stay around here and do some fun things as a family. We had a great time. I uploaded the pictures in reverse order. So for a backwards review, here's what we did. Yesterday we went to the Enchanted Forest and the kids (especially Jazlyn) loved it! Her excitement was definitely worth the drive and price!
Friday, July 22, 2011
Our fun week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
What a great week! That is great that he is such a great eater. Carter doesn't eat much so it is always a bit hard. Glad he had a great birthday!
Glad your family had fun together. Kelston is so handsome! He'd get along great with Katie who also loves stuffed animals and FOOD! Her nickname at our house is Little Miss Piggy :)
I'm glad you've had a fun week as a family. Little buddy looks so grown up eating his cupcake. Its hard to believe he's already one.
We missed you at Dworshak. Maybe another year. Love you, Mom
It looks like fun! And, enjoy the food selectionwhile it's good. Ryley was an awesome eater, and now he lives on peanut butter... Who knew!
For os outsiders, it's hard to believe Kelston is one already. The Hansel and Gretel house is amazing.
It's so nice to have Daddy home for family fun. Looks like it was well spent.
I love the cheeks. He sounds like Pearl. She is an eater too!
Looks like fun family activities.
I can't believe Kelston is 1!
Opps that last comment is from Lisa but Im on my moms account
What a good idea with the cupcakes! I'm going to do that for Owen's birthday coming up next month!
Post a Comment