Friday, July 8, 2011

Our awesome July 4th!!

Last weekend we went home to Washington and had an awesome 4th of July!! My aunt and 3 of my cousins, and their families, my parents, and brother Jacob were there. We'd been there for a couple of hours and my sister and her husband and baby showed up surprising us. We were all shocked! None of us had any idea they were coming. It was so fun to have them there too! Here's a group shot of us in our patriotic shirts.

We had lots of fun boating--tubing, canoing, sea dooing, and waterskiing. Kelston went on his first tube ride and did ok, except he wasn't too fond of the life jacket. I can't say I blame him though, cuz he could hardly move his head.

Kelston and Tytyn had fun together. I thought this was too cute to see them playing like this.
Jazlyn and Matsen loved the fireworks and having all kinds of people to play with. Matsen especially liked going on a sea doo with me and a canoe ride. Here's my cousin Misty and I. We've been close buds since we were just little. It was fun to finally meet her husband and their cute baby boy. We had fun staying up late laughing hysterically reading old letters we had sent each other when we were in junior high. My, how things have changed since then!!
My cousin Ashley with her niece (Misty's son).
Wes having some bonding time with his boys.

10 comments:

Lindsey said...

It was so fun to hang out with you guys this last week! I'm glad we were able to come up and surprise you all, your reaction was the best ha ha! Love you, give my niece and nephews smooches from Aunt Lindsey!

jamie t. said...

I'm so glad that you were able to spend time with family! Isn't it the best! I love all the pictures of your adorable kiddos!

janc@mac.com said...

That looks like a great family reunion. Everyone loves boating and being together -- even the babies!

The Nielsons said...

Looks like fun times! Great family pic!

Crystal said...

That looks like so much fun! I want to go water skiing so bad! How can I get up there????

Monica said...

Looks like so much fun. It is great to get together with family! What a fun surprise!

Russ Larsen said...

Dear Kristy & family,
It was so much fun to be with my wonderful family. I've decided not to look out over the lake and wish I had a few more days there cause than my car broke down.Its been nice an relaxing though. Kristy your kids are darling. You do have your hands full, but enjoy them cause they grow up way to fast. Good that to see you all. love your wonderful Aunt TEENS!!

Saratoga Six said...

What a fun get together! Gotta love holidays to get everyone together.

Russ Larsen said...

Thanks for making the effort to come up. We loved having everyone here. It seems like time flies when you're with your loved ones. We love you, Mom

Lisa said...

I love the picture of Kelston and Tyton playing together