


I thought it was about time for an updated photo of Wes and I. Once you're a parent, it seems that the kids are the only ones with their pictures taken.
I have been so overcome with joy in my heart today as I think of the many many blessings Heavenly Father has blessed me and my family with. I'm especially grateful for the blessings of being a mother and the adorable and sweet children He has blessed Wes and I with. I feel like being a mother is my main purpose on earth and it brings me so much joy. Not without its share of exhaustion and frustration, but I wouldn't change it for anything. I'm so grateful that Wes works hard so I can stay home and take care of them.
I'm also so grateful for my Savior, Jesus Christ and for His perfect love for me and everyone who has ever or will ever be born. He has helped me throughout my life and I don't know where I would be without Him. Jesus truly is my best friend and I am so blessed by the strength He gives me to get through each day. Merry Christmas to you all!



12 comments:
What great pictures. I'm sure that you'll have a fantastic Christmas with your adorable kiddos, even though it is nice to be with family. My mom started to teach Anna piano and I don't think she is quite ready. You'll have to let me know how it goes with Jazlyn if you start
You will LOVE having Christmas with just your family. Of course having all the family around is special, but there is something so wonderful about just being together with the family you created.
Merry Christmas! The pictures are beautiful and you look gorgeous!
Great pictures! Your hair is getting so long and it is beautiful! Russ and I need an updated picture too. I think you will enjoy being home with the kiddies on Christmas morning.
Loved seeing the pictures of your cute family and of your beautiful testimony. Thanks for that!
Great pictures, you have such a beautiful family! We are doing our own Christmas too, it's hard not to be with family but it's kind of nice not traveling and taking all the stuff.
Thank you for sharing your testimony and feelings at the end. I can feel your love and the spirit as I read.
You are doing the greatest work in the world. I loved you thoughts on being a Mom.
Cute pictures!
A beautiful photo of you and Wes and the family. I'm glad to hear your sharing your talents as a piano teacher. Don't be afraid of working with Jazlyn but also, don't be afraid to take her to another teacher if you sense she doesn't want you as a teacher as well as her mother. I had success with some of my children and none with others. It's okay.
At first I thought that you said you were pregnant, but you said, When you are a parent...haha. So I am the biggest bum. I keep forgetting to call you back. I will this week!
I haven't checked in for a while. Please tell Katie Rice I said hello! :) I'm glad she is sticking with the piano!
Your kids are adorable.
I'm lovin thae fact that Kelston is wearing his sweater in your family pictures.
Your piano kids are so cute. It's almost like being a Mom, you get occasional paydays where you're so proud of them!
Post a Comment