We got surprised with some early snow before Thanksgiving this year, which is super rare for this side of the country. The kids had so much fun playing in it.
Here's our sweet little guy, who's now 4 1/2 months old. I also want to pause him in time. I love this age. He's so smiley and happy and is the best baby. We all adore him to pieces. He is BY FAR the easiest of our three to take care of at the moment. (I'm sure that will change with time).

We got our Christmas tree on Monday for Family Home Evening (sorry, no picture of that yet). Along with that, out came the Christmas decorations. Jazlyn set up this manger scene. The kids are so excited about Christmas this year. Wes took Jazlyn and Matsen out separately today to pick out gifts for each other. It's fun to see them get excited about it.
I've been busy reading some good books and trying to sew superhero capes for the boys for Christmas. That has proven to be no small task. I'll spare you the gory details. Let's just say that Kristy + sewing projects= frustration!!

9 comments:
Cute, cute, cute! So, did I miss a craft night?
I love, love, love that 1st picture.
Cutie pies.... especially Kelston!
Christmas is sooo fun with little kids! Its such a magic time for them. I miss that. I can't wait to see 3 of my angels this week. Love you, Mom
Great pictures! I love those moments when I discover my children being kind and loving to eachother! Time does fly by. I need to post about our tree too. I get frustrated with sewing projects too.
We love seeing your family and what you're up to. We missed you at the extended family Christmas/anniversary party. Your children are growing up way too fast. They are so cute.
I can't wait to see the capes. You are a great mom.
I see a very happy family.
It's wonderful that your kids are so sweet! You have a houseful of little darlings!
Post a Comment