Sunday, November 21, 2010

Time to Vote.....

I've been wanting to do this for awhile now, and am finally getting around to it. Who do you think Kelston looks most like?
Exhibit 1: Wes

Kelston

Exhibit 2: Kristy







Exhibit 3: Matsen








Exhibit 4: Jazlyn


It was so fun to see us all at about the same age. I'm curious what everyone's vote is.

15 comments:

Christy Wheeler said...

I vote you

m13limbo said...

I vote Wes & Jazlyn

Lisa said...

Wes & Matsen

Kaylene said...

I think Jazlyn definitely looks like Wes. And Kelston looks just like you! Matsen doesn't really look that much like either of you, but a lot like your dad! 3 super cute kids :)

Rachel said...

Wes & Jazlyn!

Lisa said...

Jazlyn and Kelston are twins

Monica said...

This was a hard decision, you all look alike. But I decided on Wes.

Alyssia said...

I vote you, then Jazlyn. Wes's head is too long and Kelston's is more wide than long.

Skeem's said...

I vote you and Matsen, Cute baby pics!

What Karen Sees said...

I vote Matsen

janc@mac.com said...

I vote you and Jazzlyn.

Melissa said...

He definitely has Wes' cheeks and your eyes. That's my vote!

DaNae said...

I think he looks like YOU! What a cutie.

Tiera said...

I don't know, but his cheeks are adorable!

Kristy E.B. said...

i vote jazlyn. they are twins.