
Tuesday, November 16, 2010
Happy Anniversary, Wes!
This is a day late, but I wanted to announce that yesterday was our 7 year anniversary! I realized going through pictures just now, that we don't have very many [any] recent pictures of Wes and I, that I could find. This picture is several years old, but I didn't have the time or patience now to find any more recent ones. Anyways, we have been through quite a bit in 7 years, and I know I don't often thank or praise my husband enough, but I do appreciate him and the hard worker he is. He is a great father to our children and our differences balance each other out (when I can step back and see them that way). I love you Wes!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Congrats on 7 years of marriage! I hope to see you one of these days and meet Wes and your kids.
Happy Anniversary!
Wow 7 Years! I am happy for you!
Happy Anniversary. I never got around to posting about mine. It was our 7th back in August! Time sure flies by fast!
Congradulations!! It was great seeing your family recently. I love you both! Keep up the good job you are doing with your family. I'm so proud of you.
Post a Comment