What a weekend it's been! I forgot to break out the camera until after our church Halloween party was over--so the costumes are a bit discheveled, and Matsen has evidence of candy drooling down his chin. I'm so not the organized, perfect picture taking, dressing our family up in themed costumes type of a mom. No offense to anyone who is. But our kids were certainly the cutest bee, pirate, and monkey we'd ever seen! It was pretty comical--as we were getting them dressed up, Matsen, in the few words he can muster, expressed that he wanted to be a bee too, like Jazlyn. He was throwing a huge fit about it and Wes tried some reverse psychology on him, telling him that dad would wear his pirate costume then. As soon as he said that, then Matsen decided he could be a pirate.




Doesn't Kelston look thrilled about these Halloween festivities? We were looking at baby pictures tonight of Jazlyn and also of Matsen in the same monkey outfit 2 years ago, and he looks soooo much like Jazlyn did as a baby, it's crazy. I'll have to post some comparison pictures soon. He's such an awesome baby. He just goes with the flow and only lets us know he's upset when he's hungry or tired. We're so blessed to have these three sweet children!
12 comments:
They certainly are the cutest monkies ever! I love Jazlyn shiny bee outfit- Matsenw ould look pretty silly in that dress:)
What awesome costumes and cute kids. Can't wait to see them again soon.
They all looked so cute. And yes your baby is so chill! That is awesome.
They are adorable. It looks like Halloween was a great success.
Super cute costumes! I think all kids look so cute dressed up!
You have to be a genius to stay ahead of kids.
It almost doesn't seem like Halloween. When all the kids are grown up its not as fun to celebrate. I'm glad I got to see them this week. They look really cute!! Love, Mom
Kelson is so cute! He has changed so much and I feel like he was just here a week ago. You have cute kids.
Darling costumes and even cuter kids in them. I noticed that about the children at the end of the lines. They were all so much easier going than the oldest ones were as babies. No chance to get center stage I guess.
We never have a theme to our costumes, in fact I just let the kids pick something out of the dress up box! Your kids are very cute!
Cute kids! Love their costumes:)
Those kids and costumes are so cute. Way to snap the photos even after the event. You're such a great mom. I love that Kelston is so easy going!
Post a Comment