
Our sweet Kelston is already a little over 2 months. As you can see from his darling picture, he is super smiley and so much fun. I love it when babies start interacting with you more. He especially loves Jazlyn and smiles when she comes up to him and loves to smile and talk to her. Despite being the smallest of our children when he was born, he is bigger than any of them were at 2 months. He was 14 lb. 4.5 oz. at his check up a week ago! He's such a sweetheart and we are just loving having him in our family!
10 comments:
What happened to our "little" Kelston? I hardly recognize him! You know what that means--its been too long since I've seen him. Cute smile. Look forward to seeing you soon. Love you, Mom
What a cutie pie! He is getting big :)
He sure is a sweetheart and I love to hear him "talk."
Such a darling baby!
Such a handsome guy. I can't decide who he looks more like. He's got his own look and sweet smile.
Oh my goodness! Cutest picture EVER!! Cute little Kelston...
What a cutie! I also love the name!
2 months...I think you are confused didn't you mean 2 weeks?
He is so cute
I am so glad that I could meet him. I can't wait for some smiles from my baby!
What a beautiful smile and such a reward for being a great mother.
Post a Comment