Wednesday, January 6, 2010

First Photo


We're excited to announce baby #3 due in July!! Jazlyn is desparately hoping for a sister, and would appreciate prayers in favor of a girl!!

30 comments:

Caity said...

Oh my goodness! How great is that?! I hope that you're feeling good and I hope it's a girl :)

jamie t. said...

What a great photo! Mine looked like a blob :) I hope that you are feeling ok and tell Jazlyn I'll pray for a girl for you guys if you'll pray for a boy for us.

Monica said...

Hooray! That is so exciting. Girls are wonderful!

Kristen M said...

Congrats Kristy! I feel like I haven't had a chance to chat with you forever. Just hi's and bye's in passing taking our kiddos to preschool. Must be the lack of regular field trips? I'm so excited for you guys.

Rachel and Tyler said...

Congrats! going to three has been so fun, I think you will really love it.

Maren said...

WAHOO!! I'm so excited for you! Both your kids are adorable so you could go either way on gender! Good luck with the pregnancy.

Anonymous said...

YAY! Congratulations! Since you already have one of each, are you going to find out what it is??

Kristy E.B. said...

We're still not finding out what it is.

The Nielsons said...

Yay for you! I don't want to find out either when I have one of each but I don't know if I would be able to wait. Good luck waiting and we will hope for a girl!

Heather said...

Yay!! Congratulations! How exciting! When are you due?

JulSH said...

Yahoo! Congrats!

Sarah said...

Congrats!! So exciting! I hope that you are feeling good, it's so hard to feel crappy and take care of your kids.

Lisa said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! i'm so excited for you guys! i'll pray for a girl for you. today i find out if i'm having a boy or a girl!!! i'm due in june...i'm not sure if i told you i was pregnant or not. how are you feeling?

janc@mac.com said...

Congratulations, Kristy and Wes. We're praying for a healthy baby!

Carroll Conversations said...

What great news! Congratulations. We're so happy for you. Hope you're feeling well.

Tiera said...

Congratulations! I am so excited for you!

Rachel said...

What a good picture! I can't wait to meet this little one!

Blogful said...

Congratulations! So excited for your new addition. Sending our prayers for a healthy baby and pregnancy (and a little prayer for a girly baby!)

runningfan said...

congrats!

Lori said...

That is awesome!! Congrats!!

Skeem's said...

Congrats, that is so exciting!

Gus and Carolee Drake said...

Congrats! So happy for you and your family... three is tricky but I'm sure you will do a lot better than I did... mine are monsters!

Lisa said...

Im so excited for you and look forward to the updates.

Crystal said...

COOL! I am glad to see you actually got into a doctor finally, how did it go?

Saratoga Six said...

Congrats, congrats, congrats!! What a wonderful Christmas surprise! We will pray for a healthy baby for sure.

What Karen Sees said...

Congratulations Kristy and Wes! Your little family is growing, and more children mean more grandchildren and that means your parents are getting older!!!! HaHa We had such a fun time with them this past weekend celebrating grandparents Larsen's birthdays and your mom's birthday. (See photos on my blog)

Toni said...

Congrats, you guys! So sorry I stink at checking blogs now. I hope you have an easy rest of your pregnancy!

Jessica said...

Yay! I think our due dates are only 2 weeks apart!! Hope you're feeling well.

Dangcutekids said...

YIPEE!! Congrats! We're thrilled for you! You're such a great mommy.

Whitney Seaberg said...

Congrats! I hope you are feeling well and for Jazlyn's sake I hope its a girl..lol!