We had a fabulous Thanksgiving! We got to spend time with both of our families. It was especially fun to see Lindsey and her husband Tyrel, since I only get to see her about twice a year now. And my sister is pregnant, which is exciting that one of my siblings will also be a parent soon! She'll be such a cute mommy.
Matsen doing one of the things he does best....make messes!!
Tonight we got our Christmas tree. It smells so great! Jazlyn was especially excited about getting our tree and decorating it. She made sure we had Christmas tunes playing while we decorated. It's so fun to have someone else in my family be excited about these kinds of things!


7 comments:
We're getting our tree on Friday and Eli's very excited. I'm grateful he's old enough to be excited with me this year, for once I'm not the only one!
I love having Maisey around, especially when I need her to back me up! But, Chad is as excited as we are about Christmas so we didn't need to "gang" up on him there! I want to see pics from the beach too! I'm glad you had a great Thanksgiving and I hope we can get together soon!
You sure have a cute family. Wish we could see you all more often.
Usually we do Christmas decorations right after Thanksgiving too but still haven't gotten around to it yet. Good for you guys-it looks great. Merry Christmas!
so you never told me what you decided, are you going to call?
That looks like a beautiful tree. I hope matsen will leave the decorations on the tree
Congrats to Lindey! How fun to be an aunt.
Post a Comment