Matsen was the cutest little lobster you've ever seen (after he got over not wanting to be in his costume). He just couldn't understand why we weren't going inside of the people's houses we were trick or treating at.
And Jazlyn was the cutest little witch. Unfortunately, she vetoed the hat, cape, and broom for 99% of the night, so most people didn't know what she was.....once she got over the initial weirdness of talking to strangers, she loved trick or treating.
Wes and I also went to a super fun Murdery Mystery dinner that some of our friends planned and had a fabulous time! Unfortunately, I'm banned from posting pictures of the monsters we were assigned to dress up as....Wes won't allow it. We had a great time though. I took the kids to Washington earlier this week so we could hang out with my brother Jacob who had already been alone for several days while my parents were on vacation. As always, we had a great time. I can't believe that Thanksgiving is just around the corner and I can't wait to see my siblings, Lindsey, her husband Tyrel, and Jared, who we haven't seen for awhile now.
5 comments:
Cute kiddos! I still need to get around to blogging about halloween too. Maybe tonight. I have been reading books and things too. I think all moms do :-).
Such cute costumes! Cute trick or treating tales too. I hate it when my family vetos photos for my blog.
SO true! Time is FLYING way to fast this year!
I've never seen a lobster costume and it is too cute!
Cute costumes and kids! My kids have always been finicky about wearing costumes. Sometimes they go for it and other times they throw fits and refuse!
It doesn't take long for kids to fingure out halloween.
We had dinner with Jared last sunday. He sure is growing up.
Post a Comment