Monday, March 23, 2009

Let the Discovery Begin!

I can't believe my baby boy is 9 months old now! He is into all kinds of mischief now! He's been army crawling for a couple of weeks, pulls up to standing and cruises furniture. He loves playing with the little kitchen. Unfortunately (or maybe fortunately) it's not very sturdy, so when he tries to pull himself up to it, it falls on top of him. Thankfully it's not heavy, so he hasn't shed a tear over it. He is definitely in heavy competition now with Jazlyn over who makes more and bigger messes. But look at that cute face....I can't help but smile when I look at him no matter what he's doing. Fortunately he's finally sleeping really well at night. Hooray for sleep!


6 comments:

Lisa said...

awwww... what a good lookin boy you have! just wait until he starts climbing up onto chairs, the kitchen table etc. now that's "FUN." tyler is quite the climber. i hear from lots of friends that most of their #2 kids are climbers. watch out world!

Rachel said...

That is a cute face! It seems like Ryley and Matsen are in the same stage even though Ryley's a couple months older... It's funny how kids develop at different times. We need to get them together...

The Nielsons said...

Hmmm guess that is what I have to look forward to in a week and a half when Carter turns 9 months. He isn't quite to the pulling himself up stage but is an army crawler. It seems like Matsen and Jazlyn get along well-That's awesome!

What Karen Sees said...

Oh, they grow up soooo fast. What a cute and fun stage he's in right now.

Monica said...

Cute, cute kids! My #2 kid was definitely into climbing more and #3 is even more so. I think it has to do with monkey see monkey do. Younger siblings try to keep up with the older ones. Hey I have the same problem with my hands, ugh. Russ wonders why they are so dry all the time. I explain it is probably from washing them 20 plus times a day.

Lisa said...

Hope you get the house!!! Good luck and let me know what happens. I'll sure keep my fingers crossed for you.