
Sorry it's been awhile since I've posted. Here's some pictures of what we've been up to lately. Matsen had his first hair cut. So as you can tell, he's lost his baby hair for the most part, but there were a few random long stragglers we took care of. I thought he'd be freaked out by the buzzers, but he didn't seem to mind at all.

This picture is for those of you who live far away and have not had the privilege of meeting Sally. Baby Sally is an honorary member of our family and we rarely go anywhere without her. Jazlyn takes care of Sally in every way that a mother takes care of a baby. Jazlyn even tells me in the morning that Sally woke up at night and pooped in her pants and she had to change her. She's also been nursed, potty trained, put down for naps, etc. You get the picture. Just thought you'd like to meet the infamous Sally.

Here's Jazlyn and one of her favorite friends, Grace. They have so much fun together.

Here's our cute little monkey! He is such a smiley guy--his only flaw is not sleeping through the night (not even once yet). But when I see this cute smile, it's all okay.

Here's our cute little clown. I was so surprised that she totally got into the make up and everything this year. She was timid at first about trick or treating, but by the end of the night she was telling me she wanted to do it all by herself and not to come with her. That was a shocker, cuz she usually does not want anything to do with strangers. Guess it helps when the strangers are giving her candy!

Here's our pumpkins! So the pumpkin Jazlyn is holding I actually cooked and made some pumpkin pancakes from it. Jazlyn wanted me to put her pumpkin back together, which made me laugh, but she did enjoy the pancakes!
11 comments:
glad you had a good halloween. brian really got into the trunk or treating too. i dressed him up as lightning mcqueen. i made his costume out of a box. brian loved it and got lots of compliments on the costume. what are your plans for thanksgiving and christmas?
Cute! Glad you had a good Halloween! I can't believe how big Matson!
Your kids are so cute. Looks like they had fun. My boys had some fun trick-or-treating. Russ' work has a little trick-or-treating and then they did a couple of dozen in our neighborhood. They got a little scared by a dancing skeleton at one house. Jacob was Buzz Lightyear, David was a dinosaur, and Alicia was a princess.
I see you have a Bumbo. I love mine! That baby Sally thing makes me laugh. I don't think my boys have ever even held a baby doll. They wouldn't know what to do with it other than turn it into a Storm Trooper or Ewok.
What cute smiles! Your kids are so cute! I love the costumes too. I just got a Bumbo. It's fun! I love how motherly Jazlyn is too. My boys were dragging the doll around by one arm so I had to take it away. But I am laughing so dang hard about the Ewok!
Your kids look so cute! I can't believe how much Matsen changes each time I see him. Tell Sally hi for me :).
Cute. You've got to love little girls that know exactly how to mother at the age of three. Nurse the baby...... no problem!!!!
Matsen has changed so much since Aug. Your kids are so cute
Their costumes are darling! I love little Sally too, maybe someday we'll know the joys of having a baby doll around...Matsen looks like a little man with his hair cut, so cute!
So very cute! I love the costumes.
I can't believe you had to give Matsen a haircut! I would die for my kids to have that much hair as babies.
How adorable are they?! Matsen looks like such a happy baby - we need to get him and Emma together so they can make each other laugh. I LOVE Jazlyn's clown costume! I still have to post pics of Alex and Emma in their costumes - I think I'll go work on that now. Check my blog soon. Can't wait to see you guys!
Post a Comment