Saturday, November 15, 2008

Anniversary & Other Stuff

Today was our 5 year anniversary! My family was kind enough to come down and watch the kids this weekend while we went out to dinner last night and to the temple today. And Jazlyn and Matsen definitely enjoyed having their grandparents and uncles take care of them!

Since I couldn't find our wedding pictures, I thought I'd post some honeymoon pictures. We went to Hong Kong and Beijing, China and had a blast! It's surprising how much it seems like we've aged in five years: don't we look young?





And here's a few cute recent shots of our beautiful children: the best things we have to show for our five years!
Matsen has been enjoying rice cereal and bananas the past couple of weeks: hooray!

So fun to see how much they love each other!
Matsen is honestly the most photogenic little baby I have ever seen. He smiles right at the camera and cooperates way better than his older sister does usually.

Matsen is sitting up already!! He is growing up way too quickly for my liking, but at the same time it is such a fun age that I'm enjoying every minute of it!

12 comments:

Rachel said...

That picture of the two kids is adorable-like them of course! I'm glad you guys hadd a fun anniversary-how cool to have such great babysitters. And your honeymoon, wow! I had no idea you guys left the country.

Lisa said...

congrats on 5 years! time sure flies, doesn't it?! your kids are so cute! i miss ya!

Adrianna said...

We saw Jazlyn at the mall with your family! Sterling kept saying, "That looks like Jazlyn!" I saw the back of her and thought it looked like her, but she wasn't with you guys so I just thought is was a very close resemblance until we saw her again at the Disney store. Kids are so smart.

That is so nice you guys got some time off. :) Happy Anniversary!

Crystal said...

Man, I can't believe that its been five years since you got married. You must all experienced now :). Sorry I couldn't get back to you the other day, things got pretty crazy but I'll call you this week.

Blogful said...

I didn't know you went to China. That's a cool honeymoon. Congratulations. Matsen looks so much older than Paige--even though he's younger. He looks so mature and sits so tall and his smile is contagious and so handsome. You guys make cute kids.

clairy said...

Happy anniversary! Your kids are definitely a great way to show off your 5 years.

Jessica said...

Yay, Happy Anniversary! The pictures of your kids are so cute!

Monica said...

Congratulations! It is so crazy how fast time flies, but you guys haven't aged a bit. Matsen is a photogenic little guy! Your kids are both cute.

Saratoga Six said...

Wow, what an awesome honeymoon. You're right about your kids too, they are pretty dang cute!

Marci said...

OMG, in that last picture Matsen looks almost exactly like Alex did at that age. That's so cool! Can't wait to see you this weekend!

Russ Larsen said...

Happy Anniversary! Good luck on 5 years and many more to come. We had a great time taking care of the kids while you guys celebrated. They are the best! Love, Dad

Caity said...

You went to China for your honeymoon? How cool is that! Those pictures of the kids are just too adorable for words!