My mom got Jazlyn this cute summer outfit with the matching hat and it was actually nice enough the other day for her to wear it! She never wants to wear hats, so I was excited that she actually let me take a picture of her in this one. She is getting so excited and eager to be a big sister. And I am getting uncomfortable and ready to get the baby out. I think Wes is still in denial that we are having another baby soon and is okay with it staying in me for as long as possible....Thursday, May 8, 2008
Cute pictures
My mom got Jazlyn this cute summer outfit with the matching hat and it was actually nice enough the other day for her to wear it! She never wants to wear hats, so I was excited that she actually let me take a picture of her in this one. She is getting so excited and eager to be a big sister. And I am getting uncomfortable and ready to get the baby out. I think Wes is still in denial that we are having another baby soon and is okay with it staying in me for as long as possible....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Do you know what you're having??
How fun! I want to take Tayson to the park but Andy wants to go too and he works crazy hours. Maybe we will just have to go without him cause the zoo sounds like alot of fun!
We don't know what we're having...it's a surprise again!
The Tonks girls are the perfect age for Jazlyn- a little older influence (Anna) and a younger one to inspire (Brooklyn).
The hat and outfit look sweet and I can only wonder if she will have a sister soon to pass those clothes down to???
Post a Comment