
So yesterday I bid farewell to the first and only car I have ever owned. After four years of good memories, we sold my car to my sister, who needs a car for college. This worked out to be great timing, since we very spontaneously bought a van last Saturday. It will be much more convenient for our growing family, but I will miss my car. It's been very reliable! Jazlyn was sad to see my car go too. As my sister drove away, she was bawling! She keeps saying, "Lindsey's going to bring the car back soon" and I keep trying to explain to her that she's keeping it. Every time we go somewhere now Jazlyn asks if we're taking the "van car."
Amazingly, potting training is going extremely well..........Jazlyn has been clean and dry almost every day for a week or two and is getting much better at going #2!!! Hooray! Let's hope this continues!
4 comments:
That is so exciting about the van and more importantly... Potty training. That will be great to have her done before the baby comes.
I still can't believe you impulsive people! You gotz to get crazy every now and then!
Hooray on #2 and the progress being made there. And wow, a van??? I didn't see that coming... I will have to get the details and see it soon but a new ride is always tons of fun- hopefully Jazlyn will also think so soon!
Cute belly Kristy! Your looking good and getting closer! My husband can be pretty impulsive about buying cars too. I don't think we have owned a vehicle for more than three years! I am glad potty training is going well. David still has problems with #2 now and again, but hopefully he will get it down before I start on Jacob! I am sure Jazlyn will like the "van car" soon. Congratz on getting something new!
Post a Comment