We had a fun Thanksgiving with our families! Here's some random pictures of what we have been up to and what I'm thankful for.
I'm thankful for Shelten and the fun age he is right now. I just want to freeze him in time. He's a pretty happy guy and not mobile or getting into trouble yet. He adores his siblings and is so smiley and adorable!!
Is this not the most adorable sleeping baby ever?
I love how engaged Shelten is in this picture. Even since he was in the womb he has loved to listen to stories. It's so sweet to watch him enjoy being read to!
I'm also loving the age of 5! Matsen is progressing a ton with his speech and is so very helpful around the house. He's usually extremely eager to assist me. He recently went to a science themed birthday party and LOVED it. I think we have a future scientist on our hands. He came home with all sorts of cool projects and experiments and even sported a scientist white "lab coat."
He's almost finished taking a beginning basketball class now. I'm not sure this is his favorite sport, as it's rather complicated of a game for kids, but it's been a good experience for him.
The kids had fun decorating giant gingerbread men with Grandma and Uncle Jared over Thanksgiving.
Didn't they turn out cute?
We also got to meet our new niece, Kendall this Thanksgiving. She is such a sweet happy girl and tried to give Shelten kisses right away. He was a good sport about it.
I'm also thankful for my dear hubby who's been working hard the past few days after taking last week off of work. [sorry no recent pic of him].
I'm thankful that Jazlyn is such a motivated student. She loves to do homework, and does it all on her own. She's such a great example for her little brothers and her teacher had only positive things to say about her at her recent parent teacher conference.
And I'm thankful for Kelston, even though he's been giving me a bit of a run for my money lately. Here's him saying "I don't want you to take my picture." Too bad, bud, it's for posterity. It's a good thing he gives the best hugs because it helps make up for some of the screaming 3 year old fits he's thrown lately. Good thing I love him anyways.
Families are the best!


10 comments:
Wish we could have been with you guys for Thanksgiving!!! I can't believe how big Shelten is getting, I just want to smooch on his cheekers! All of those cute kiddos are so lucky to have you as their Mom!
Beautiful photos of your beautiful family. I say, about Jazlyn, like mother, like daughter. We have much to be grateful for also but family tops the list.
That was a great update on your family. That is great that Jazlyn can read to her siblings. I am excited for that help one day.
Adorable pics of an adorable family! Miss seeing you guys in person. I love the picture of you an Kelston and Shelten and Kendall!
I love the science experiments. That could get really exciting.
I love the gingerbread cookies.
They're growing up TOO fast, just like you kids did. Enjoy them while they're there.
Glad you were here for Thanksgiving.
Love you, Mom
Kids grow up so fast! One of these days I will get an update up on my blog of my family :-). Looks like your family is also blessed with a wonderful wife and mother!
Oh my goodness! Your kids are growing right before my eyes. I love seeing them because I feel like I've got their doubles running around my place. :)
Great update on the fam. You are right, Shelten is adorable, and I agree with your mom, they grow up too fast!
Post a Comment