Just had to post a few funny pictures of Kelston. Whenever he smells something, he scrunches up his nose and puckers his lips and makes a loud sniffing sound. It cracks me up! He also got a kick out of wearing Jazlyn's sunglasses and trying to look cute!
Yesterday we went to this awesome hands on family activity where there's tons of excavators and other big machinery. You get to ride in the back of a big dump truck into the quarry and then the kids get to help dig the dirt in the driver's seat (with help). Kelston was just shy of the age limit, but not sure he would've been up for sitting on a stranger's lap anyways. I'm sure next year he'll think it's great.
Jazlyn was doubtful that she would have a good time (being such a girly girl), but ended up loving it.
So nice to have a big sister to guide you around dark tunnels!
8 comments:
What cute kids
What a FUN thing to do with the kids. I think I would have liked that. I love the little hard hats they're wearing. Cute kiddos!! Love you, Mom oxxoox
Kelston is such an adorable little imp. LOVE the sunglasses! :)
I am glad Carter isn't the only one going through a funny face stage. What a fun place too! I bet everyone had a great time.
This looks like right up something Tytyn's alley, he would have been freaking out! And I love that picture of Kelston with the scrunchy nose!
How fun! Kelston is growing up so fast! Where was that event? Benton would LOVE to go next year.
Our William would love that place.
That is such a cute activity, my kids love riding on the big equiptment
Post a Comment